Thursday, September 30, 2010

The First Day

Minor hiccups on the first day.  For one, I am still feeling icky with the remnants of this cold and my ear feels like it has exploded.  Every noise is amplified so loudly on the one side.  So I stayed in bed this morning and took a sick day...and I'm taking one tomorrow too.

So I just woke up and showered and it's now 1:45pm.  No breakfast.  Which is a crappy start, but these things happen.  I'm not going to let it stop me.  I'm not going to put off the first day until tomorrow...or Monday (though it did enter my mind more than once since I dreamt of pizza).

Instead I am forgoing the QuickTrim pills today and sticking with my SlimFast shakes and 100 cal snacks. I just cracked open my first ever Slim Fast shake and was surprised to find that the "Creamy Milk Chocolate" actually tastes like a chocolate shake.  I bet these are good blended with ice...hmm...gonna have to test that in the future.

I raise my shake can to the future and to my health!!  la heim!

No comments:

Post a Comment