Thursday, February 21, 2013

DC Announces Their Most Dateable Superheroes

Last Thursday DC asked it's fans to cast a vote for who they believed was the most dateable DC superhero.  The results were posted today and they are no shock to anyone.

Beating out the brooding Bat by a wide margin is Nightwing!


I just want to say thank you DC for this poll.  Without it I wouldn't have googled Nightwing photos and found this lovely mock poster featuring JGL.  It literally stopped me in my google scrolling.  Love it!  I wasn't surprised at all by Nightwing beating out the likes of Batman, Superman, Hal Jordan and all the rest.  He's tall, dark, handsome, a tad dangerous, but still a sweetheart.

Now the most dateable super-heroine did shock me. The winner ultimately was Zatanna!


It has to be those fishnets and the allure of dark magic!  I personally would have chosen Wonder Woman.  Though she is a strong women and probably most men are scared of her, she is a freaking amazon!  Like, literally!











No comments:

Post a Comment