Monday, March 4, 2013

Cute Clothes Alert!

I have lost some weight in the last few months...okay...in the last 10 months...due to having my beautiful baby boy!  This means my clothes no longer fit.  Which is a fantastic feeling.  Unfortunately this also means I need new clothes.  Most girly girls are excited to shop!  I am not one of those.  Shopping is a chore for me.  Thank goodness for the interweb.  I can browse department stores online and determine if it's even worth stepping foot in the store.  Plus, I find things online that I know I would never find in a regular mall store.  For instance I found an online store that I had never heard of called BangGood.com.  It is amazing and is now my favorite place.  Think Amazon...but with quirkier stuff!

First up is this adorable Leopard Hooded Zipper Long Coat from banggood.com :

Is that not adorable?!  And it looks so damn comfy.  And it's LONG!  I hate when coats are so short!

Next is this amazing Sweater that quotes a Midsummer's Nights Dream!

I'm in love with this!  One of my favorite Shakespearian quotes from one of my favorite plays!  It's so simple, so comfy looking, and so smart!

This makes me happy about shopping!  BangGood.com Woo!



No comments:

Post a Comment