Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Oh Hell No: Mark Wahlberg Wants To Be Iron Man


While in the United Kingdom promoting one comic-book adaptation, 2 Guns, Mark Wahlberg revealed he’s ready to take on another.
“I would like to take over the Iron Man franchise for Robert Downey,” he told Yahoo! Movies UK, “[but] it’s one of those things where I kind of like playing real people, [so] I’ve never been asked.”

Oh HELL NO!  If you know me, you know my hatred of this man.  He is a terrible actor.  you cannot convince me otherwise.  And though I did find him humorous in Ted, I think it was mainly because it required very little actual acting skills.  He has the same voice and cadence in every single role he plays.  I cannot stand it.

Not that I think it will ever in a million years happen, but if he DID get the Iron Man job after RDJ, I would seriously walk away from that franchise.  I just....I just cannot.  I cannot watch an Iron Man who consistently looks angry and confused.






No comments:

Post a Comment