Monday, August 12, 2013

Vin Diesel Voicing Groot in GOTG

The new rumor is that Vin Diesel "confirmed" he was voicing Groot in Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy movie.  This apparent confirmation was due to the fact the he changed his facebook cover image to this,



which is an early iteration of the tree-like alien from the Guardian of the Galaxy comic books.  It was put up without a caption and without fanfair.  Then the interweb fanboys lost their minds and started posting that Vin Diesel WAS voicing Groot.  Here's hoping its true.  I liked his work on Iron Giant.  His voice is gravely and perfect for Groot.  And depending on which Groot version they go with, he may only say three key words, "I am Groot." (and earlier comic version of Groot had him jabbering quite a lot)



Geez, this gets me right in the feels.

  Plus, if this rumor turns out to be true...we can put to death that horrible rumor about him portraying Vision in Avengers 2.  I would absolutely hate that.

Now if only we can get some rumor info on who is voicing Rocket Raccoon.  Gawd, I wish Bob Hoskins was not retired from show business.  He would be my ideal choice for Rocket Raccoon.  I really hope they get a cockney to voice him.  It's the only way to go, in my book.




Bob...oh wonderful Bob!

And just in case you were under a rock and missed the leaked Comic-Con footage...visit my earlier post here: GoTG Leaked Footage

No comments:

Post a Comment