Thursday, August 15, 2013

VAMPIRE ACADEMY: BLOOD SISTERS Official Trailer



Vampire Academy: Blood Sisters has released its first official trailer.



I must admit...this looks a bit cheesy.  I have read the first four installments of this book series and I liked them.  They weren't literary masterpieces, but they were fun and quick reads.  They were also something different than the other vampire books out there since Twilight.  It was almost like a poor man's vampire Hogwarts.  
I am hoping this trailer was just rushed and the clips made it look cheesier than it will be.  I will definitely be seeing this.  My poor significant other is going to be so thrilled to see this mess on Valentine's Day.  Well, if you can't torture your mate on Valentine's Day...when can you?!


No comments:

Post a Comment