Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Four New Stills From X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST

Empire Magazine has released four exclusive stills from Bryan Singer's upcoming X-Men: Days Of Future Past.  Here they are, in all their mediocre glory!  Now let's pick them apart like only nerds can do!!!

Sunspot, Shadowcat, Iceman, and Colossus
 This temple looks Tibetan to me, though they might just be going for "ancient generic temple."  Does it snow in Tibet?  I honestly do not know. Maybe it does in the future. Please oh please let this be an Akkaba or even Askani temple.
Sunspot's hair! Teehee!  It is adorable! Kitty looks like a tiny bad ass. Why oh why is Colossus wearing gloves?! I wish Singer would branch out from the black leather outfits though.  I thought he promised "no more black leather."  That's all I have seen so far...black leather.  And we better get Iceman in full ice at some point during the movie!

Magneto...floating about.
 I kind of miss the days when Magneto had a giant magnetic bubble around him when he flew through the air. lol  I'm a kid of the 90's cartoons I guess.  Again, the temple looks like it has tiny statues...Buddhas? Tiny En Sabah Nurs?

Wolverine. 
 I am mentally preparing myself for this to basically be a Wolverine-centric movie.  I like Wolverine, and I understand that he is the fan favorite, but he also gets his own damn movies!  Stop focusing on him so much!  I just realized there is a man on the floor with a camera...so I am guessing this is less of a still and more of production photo.

Mystique.
Mystique holding a white gun.  Is it maybe a plastic gun?  Or just a very shiny gun?  SInce there is a flag behind her, I'm guessing this is when she attempts to assassinate the president.

No comments:

Post a Comment